At the Garment Printing, we are committed to excellence and high-quality results. To achieve this, we also need our customers to play their part. Therefore, we are always here to offer you professional advice as regards making the best choice in printing your garments and merchandise.
We understand how difficult it can be in making the right printing decisions especially when you’re printing for the first time. So, we offer consultations to our customers as well as graphic design assistance when needed.
Take a look at our guidelines below and send us your artwork and we’ll have a representative speak to you and guide you through providing the requirements needed for your print.
Some of the basic guidelines you must fulfill includes;
- Specifying the required print positions and print sizes. Some of the sizes and positions you could consider for garments include A3 or A4 front, A3 or A4 back, lower back, across the shoulder, left or right breast, etc.
- Ensure that the resolution of your artwork is not less than 150 dpi as we do not accept pixelated or low-quality images.
- If you are sending your artwork in PNG, JPG, or PDF format, please ensure its background is transparent.
- Avoid using semi-transparent or reduced opacity colours in your design.
- If you have a preferred printing technique, kindly specify. However, note that we only offer the DTG and sublimation printing technique.
- Your artwork files must be submitted in any of these formats; PNG, JPG, PDF
- Kindly let us know if you have additional instruction or request regarding your print. Also, feel free to contact us for more information or questions about the requirements for specific items.